We are a software development company recruiting a front end position to perform administrative and accounting functions including, but not limited to:
- Call Management - answer and transfer calls, create service tickets using JIRA and take messages.
- Accounting assistant – use excel to reconcile daily deposit activity and coordinate disbursement of funds. Perform data entry tasks using Quickbooks.
- Mail Management – organize and distribute office mail, coordinate outgoing shipments.
- General Office Management – maintain office and pantry supplies, organize and execute luncheons and events, coordinate staff schedules.
- Executive Assistant to the President – assist with travel arrangements, organization and filing, meeting scheduling, calendar management.
- Marketing – assist with internet research, tradeshow logistics, maintain mailing lists, RFP searches and preparation.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Administration.
- Intranet & CRM Database Management - Update and maintain in-house intranet website, create, maintain, and update customer records in CRM database.
The ideal candidate will be reliable, have a professional phone demeanor, and execute tasks with little supervision. A familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite is essential.
This position is Full-time and offers full company benefits.
Work Schedule: Mon – Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Position Location: Ithaca, NY (No Relocation – Local Candidates Only)
Apply For This Position