We are Customer Experience driven, software development company recruiting a front-end position to perform administrative, office management, and accounting functions. We are looking for the right candidate to join our team and add to our exceptional team culture.
- Answer and transfer calls – we believe in 100% live-answer support.
- Create service tickets for our Customer Care line, using JIRA.
- Perform Accounting Clerk support, such as: using Excel to reconcile daily deposit activity and coordinate disbursement of funds. Support all aspects of AR/AP, prepare monthly financials, and process reports using QuickBooks.
- Act as a member of the Employee Engagement & Wellness Committee – organize and execute Lunch-N-Learns, Wellness activities, engagement projects, and company events.
- Support the President – assist with travel arrangements, meeting scheduling, and other company organizational needs.
- Support VP Sales & Marketing – research projects, trade show logistics, CRM Database research/data entry, Company Intranet, etc.
- Support HR Manager – onboarding new employees, company/employee training, etc.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Administration.
- Manage incoming/outgoing Mail – organize/distribute office mail and coordinate shipments.
- Manage general office needs; maintain office and employee pantry supplies and greet visitors.
- Perform small building/office tasks as needed. (Has included: furniture assembly, painting, decorating, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for a committed professional to join our team and manage daily business needs. The ideal candidate will be reliable, have a professional phone demeanor, and execute tasks with little supervision. Strong Microsoft Office Suite & QuickBooks experience is essential. If you are self-motivated, a quick learner, have general fix-it skills, and are interested in joining a great company please apply.
This position is full-time and offers full company benefits.
Work Schedule: Mon – Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Position Location: Ithaca, NY (No Relocation – Local Candidates Only)
Apply For This Position