We are a software development company recruiting a front-end position to perform administrative, office management, and accounting functions. The ideal candidate will be reliable, have a professional phone demeanor, and execute tasks with little supervision. Strong Microsoft Office Suite & Quickbooks is essential.
We are looking for a committed professional to join our team and manage daily business needs. If you are self-motivated, a quick learner, and interested in joining a great company, please apply.
- Call Management - answer and transfer calls, create service tickets using JIRA and take messages.
- Accounting Clerk – use Excel to reconcile daily deposit activity and coordinate disbursement of funds. Perform all aspects of AR/AP, prepare monthly financials, and process reports using Quickbooks.
- Mail Management – organize and distribute office mail, coordinate outgoing shipments.
- General Office Management – maintain office and pantry supplies, organize and execute luncheons and events, coordinate staff schedules, and more.
- Executive Support to the President – assist with travel arrangements, organization, meeting scheduling, calendar management, misc. support.
- Marketing – assist with research, trade show logistics, maintain mailing lists, RFP searches and preparation.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Administration.
- Intranet & CRM Database Management - Update and maintain in-house intranet website, create, maintain, and update customer records in CRM database.
This position is full-time and offers full company benefits.
Work Schedule: Mon – Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Position Location: Ithaca, NY (No Relocation – Local Candidates Only)
Apply For This Position