The OPEX AS7200i workstation is particularly well suited for mixed mail processing.
What Makes the OPEX AS7200i So Unique?
We first featured the OPEX AS7200i, a high-volume production scanner with integrated mail extraction workstation, in our Q3 2010 PaymentMatters newsletter. Its unique single-pass process virtually eliminates the additional prep and post-processing costs associated with conventional document capture.
How does it do all that? Here are just a few features that make it the perfect choice for mixed mail processing and digital mailroom solutions.
- One operator, one touch, one machine. The OPEX AS7200i combines mail opening and extraction with image capture and classification. The AS7200i operator only touches the paper once to open, extract and capture.
- The AS7200i image scanner has a high performance feeder with drop feed, packet feed and auto feed capabilities. It handles the widest range of sizes, shapes and thicknesses. Even irregular, folded and damaged media are no problem.
- The ID Assist feature provides an additional method for identifying and/or taking action on documents. The operator triggers the ID Assist in one of three ways to perform functions including dropout color, initiate new transaction, rotate document, determine page type, select page type and override multifeed detection.
- The ImageTools with VRS Technology (virtual rescan) optimize document image quality with settings for brightness, contrast, clarity, gamma control, noise, skew, background smoothing, color detection and more.
- OPEX's ScanLink API allows for real-time interaction and tight integration with ExpertRPS, RP Solutions flagship remittance processing solution, resulting in smooth operations and superior document decisioning.
- Stacked mail is automatically singulated (separated one at a time) by the feed rollers. Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection eliminates jams and misfeeds by preventing more than one page from being scanned at a time.
VRS is a registered trademark of Kofax, Inc.